Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Venice


I could spend my entire afternoon at the dock, watching the boats come and go, enjoying the heat of the sun as the salty wind mildly pass by. Time to time, the seagulls would fly down to tease me; they want food, even I don't have any.

Venice amazed me.

The main avenues are uncomfortably filled with curious tourists and loud vendors; noisy and touristic. Not very ideal.

But if you quietly turn into the little lanes area, You would find the heart of Venice. The design of this ancient neighborhood is like a maze. You don't always know where you are going, even you think you do. There are way too many turns to try, and each turn offers a new surprise. The little lanes could horizontally fit about three to four people, sometimes only one person. It's easy for a person to occupy a lane, and I love it this way, I feel like a local, like I own the place!



Life is sunny and beautiful. The same moment would never pass twice. It's either you go on, or let time pass you.





No comments:

Post a Comment